My name is Joseph Thiel and I am a real estate agent in Omaha, Nebraska with Keller Williams Elite. I graduated from the University of Nebraska - Lincoln with a degree in Marketing. I love sports and in my free time enjoy playing and watching different sporting events (Go Huskers!). I grew up in a military family which took me to six states and two countries because of this I am from a little bit of everywhere, but love calling Omaha home. I enjoyed growing up in that atmosphere because it taught me structure, how to be outgoing and how to get along with people from all different types of backgrounds. With over Fourteen years of sales experience, my passion is building relationships and working with buyers, sellers, and investors to help them make a house a home. I have been the one out on the frontline selling and I also had the privilege to teach others the sales processes to help better their careers. I love that real-estate can help me meet and build relationships with people I would have never met otherwise.
In this career you must try and better yourself every day. You must welcome both positive and negative feedback because that is how you grow personally and professionally. My job is to learn something new every day, whether that is by taking classes, learning from other agents, or clients themselves. You must have the drive to get better.
One of the biggest things I ask myself every day is what separates you from every other realtor in Omaha, Nebraska? There are 5 basic things that I believe separate myself from everyone else and what I consider my core values.
1. Availability - It’s about when the client is available. My job is to make sure I work around the buyer’s or seller’s schedule. It doesn’t matter if they need help in the morning or at night.
2. Listen - My job is not to force my clients into something they won’t love. My job is to listen to the wants and needs of my clients and guide them as they embark on their journey.
3. Own – I work for my client so it is my job to represent them the best I can. My goal is to have every client walk away knowing I did everything in my power to help them through the process.
4. Resolve – Its my job to answer questions to the best of my ability. I have surrounded myself with great people to help me through this career if situations arise and I do not have the answer. When a client asks questions it’s not just about getting them an answer but the right answer.
5. Attitude – I love what I do and I show it every day. If clients are having a hard day or running into issues, it’s my job to change that. Buying and Selling a new home can be hard so anything I can do to take some stress off their plate will make their day a little better.
As a buyer’s agent, seller’s agent, and working with investors these five things are critical to bring to work with me every day. Whether my clients have sold their house, or we have found the perfect home for them, there is no doubt about the effort I have put in to make sure things went smooth.
I believe that every successful person can benefit from surrounding themselves with a knowledgeable team. I surround myself with a great group of people to guide me to where I want to go. My first order of business was to have a mentor. Angie Thiel is an agent at Keller Williams Elite who has Fourteen years of experience working with Buyers, Sellers, and Investors. When starting in this business I shadowed Angie for a long time to learn the right way to go about the process of buying and selling a home in Omaha. Finally, I only work with the best vendors around Omaha, Nebraska. Clients always have their choice when it comes to who does what but if they are unsure I always have help on the way. When it comes to inspections, cleaning services, roof contractors, or anything else I work with vendors that I know will take care of my clients.
It is very easy to put words on a piece of paper but actions speak louder than words. I would love the opportunity to make you a very happy client and earn your trust. I love turning clients into friends after a buy/sell because of the relationship we have built. The best referral for me is word of mouth. I love when someone calls to buy/sell and when I ask how did you hear about me they say I have someone I know that recommended you. That is when I know I am doing something right.
Awards & Designations
2020 President's Circle - Small Teams Total GCI
Cannot read feed. Please verify the vanity key is correct.WP HTTP Error: cURL error 28: Resolving timed out after 10521 milliseconds